Peel Wilderness Adventures
Peel Wilderness Adventures is an outdoor adventure company providing scenic Dawson City Air Tours and Yukon Wilderness Trips in this stunning Northern landscape. Peel Wilderness Adventures offers air tours from three unique locations and custom wilderness adventures, including river rafting, horseback, and hiking.
Fully guided tours:
• 45-minute flightseeing tour of the Tombstone Mountains
• 45-minute flightseeing tour of the Klondike Goldfields
• 1.5-hour flightseeing tour of the Tombstone Mountains & Klondike Goldfields combined
• 1.5-hour flightseeing tour of the Tombstone Mountains
• 1.5-hour flightseeing tour of the Klondike Goldfields
All-inclusive guided tours (Including lunch, snacks, and landing):
• Half-day Klondike Goldfields tour
• Full day Arctic coast & Ivvavik National Park tour
Custom guided tours are also available to places such as but not limited to:
Fort Selkirk (Yukon’s first capital city), Arctic Circle on the Dempster Highway, and Tuktoyaktuk.
Peel Wilderness Adventures also offers guided and non-guided hiking trips, paddling trips, and other custom