The Klondike Experience
The Klondike Experience is a small family-owned and operated business that has quickly become one of the most well-known and used tour operators in the Yukon Territory. Their team of local experts focuses on you, the customer, providing a truly authentic and unforgettable experience that is sure to exceed your expectations. The Klondike Experience strives to provide you with the trip you have been dreaming of all while committing to their responsible and sustainable business practice that encourages us all to respect and preserve the incredible wilderness of the Yukon.
The Klondike Experience started with the idea of providing Yukoners and visitors with a reliable method to move around the territory. Now they offer everything from charter transportation to vacation packages, daily tours, multi-day backpacking trips, educational tours, aurora borealis viewing, and more!
Husky Bus Transportation is a scheduled shuttle service that runs a regular schedule from June through September 2023 and provides transportation from Dawson City to Whitehorse and beyond:
- A 2023 regular schedule from June to September
- Transportation for canoe groups, gear, equipment, and canoes
- Hiker-shuttles to Tombstone Territorial Park
- School groups, sports teams, and small group travel
- Private airport shuttle charters
- Expediting and crew transfer services for mining camps
- Transportation for conferences and meetings
To find out more, and to purchase tickets visit TheKlondikeExperience.com